Simple Recovery Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP)
Simple Recovery Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP) is an intermediary treatment program for those who are ready to leave the 24-hour structure and supervision of residential treatment, but not yet ready to completely reintegrate into “normal” daily life. Offering a continuum of care with cohesive structure and support, PHP provides Simple Recovery clients with:
- Individual & group therapy
- Recovery education
- Medical treatment for co-occurring conditions
- Professional & peer support
- Safe, structured environment with accountability measures
- Opportunity for reintegrating into normal, sober life
A Structured Day-Treatment Program
Clients attend the Simple Recovery PHP program for six hours a day, (9 AM to 3:30 PM), every day of the week. During program hours, each client is immersed in solution-focused recovery tools and coping skills through active daily living and a safe environment for processing. Additionally, clients are also introduced to community support groups and put in touch with professionals who aid them with needed treatment as they achieve long-term sobriety.
Educational topics covered during a client’s stay in the PHP program include:
- Physical factors leading to substance abuse & chemical dependency
- Psychological factors in addiction, and co-occurring disorders
- Recognizing & coping with post-acute withdrawal symptoms
- Addiction triggers & successful coping
- Healthy actions implemented through stages of change
Simple Recovery recognizes the need for safe and structured housing for clients stepping down from the residential setting. With this in mind, we collaborate with local sober livings to ensure that, as needed, clients will be afforded the opportunity to live in a setting that complements their recovery and treatment. Get more information on sober living environments.
Explore individualized treatment options for first-time recovery, or begin a second time if you are struggling with addiction relapse. Dial 888-207-0965 or submit a confidential online inquiry to request insurance or admissions information today.