Orange County Drug & Alcohol Detox
Most individuals in active addiction who want to quit are paralyzed by fear of the physical withdrawal symptoms of stopping use. Attempting to detox on your own can be uncomfortable, but it can also be dangerous.
At Simple Recovery our clinical and medically trained team bring safety, compassion and comfort to individuals taking their first step towards physical, mental, and spiritual health.
What is detox?
Detox is the critical beginning to the remainder of your recovery journey. Before taking any other action, the physical effects of drugs and alcohol must be withdrawn.
At Simple Recovery Detox you can expect:
- 24/7 medical observation
- Private in-home detox setting
- 12-step panels and in house meetings
- Chef-prepared meals
- Full-sized beds and privacy
- Acupuncture and massage therapy as needed.
Do I need detox?
Like much of the recovery process, the inclusion of detox in your individual recovery plan is based on your unique needs. Our professional and compassionate staff will provide a comprehensive evaluation to assess the need for detox.
If detox is required, you will receive a full medical evaluation, accompanied by personalized care and supervision where you are monitored 24/7 for safety and comfort as you withdraw from alcohol and drug addiction.
Factors for Detox:
- The amount of alcohol or drugs that he or she has been using
- The individual’s physical and psychological status
- Types of drugs being used
- The length of time that he or she has been using substances
Drug and Alcohol Detox Program Services:
- Clinical and Medical assessment prior to admission to determine need for detox
- Primary detox care by licensed specialists (including LVNs, MD and nursing staff)
- MATS (as needed)
- Bio-psychosocial assessment by a licensed, certified therapist
- Preparation for continued recovery
- Educational recovery groups and process groups
- Access to therapy and individual case management
- Client review, feedback & acknowledgement of treatment plan
- Designated continuum of treatment based on client needs
Get in Touch With Us
No matter where you are on your pathway to recovery, we are here to support you or your loved one.